- Formula: C5H11NO2
- Molecular weight: 117.1463
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KWIUHFFTVRNATP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 107-43-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Methanaminium, 1-carboxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-, hydroxide, inner salt; Trimethylaminoacetic acid; «alpha»-Earleine; (Carboxymethyl)trimethylammonium hydroxide inner salt; Abromine; Glycine betaine; Glycine, trimethylbetaine; Glycocoll betaine; Glycylbetaine; Loramine AMB-13; Lycine; Oxyneurine; Trimethylglycine; Trimethylglycocoll; Rubrine C; 1-Carboxy-N,N,N-trimethylmethanaminium hydroxide, inner salt; 2-(Trimethylammonio)ethanoic acid, hydroxide, inner salt; Methanaminium, 1-carboxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-, inner salt; Trimethylaminoacetate; Cystadane
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.