- Formula: C4H7BrO2
- Molecular weight: 167.001
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GRHQDJDRGZFIPO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2623-87-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 4-Bromo-n-butyric acid; Butanoic acid, 4-bromo-; Butyric acid, 4-bromo-; 4-Bromobutanoic acid; «gamma»-Bromobutyric acid; Carboxypropyl bromide
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.