Boron trifluoride etherate
- Formula: C4H10BF3O
- Molecular weight: 141.928
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MZTVMRUDEFSYGQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 109-63-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Boron trifluoride diethyl etherate; Boron trifluoride-ethyl ether complex; Boron trifluoride diethyl etherate complex; Boron trifluoride ethyl etherate; Boron trifluoride diethyl ether complex; Boron fluoride-ethyl ether complex; Boron, trifluoro[1,1'-oxybis[ethane]]-, (T-4)-; Ethyl ether, compd. with boron fluoride (BF3) (1:1); Borane, trifluoro-, compd. with 1,1'-oxybis(ethane) (1:1); Boron fluoride diethyl etherate; Boron fluoride etherate; Boron fluoride-ethyl etherate; Boron fluoride monoetherate; Boron trifluoride-ether complex; Boron trifluoride-ethyl ether; Trifluoroborane diethyl etherate; Trifluoroboron etherate; UN 2604; Boron fluoride diethyl ether complex; Boron trifluoride ethyl etherate (1:1); Diethyl ether trifluoroborane complex; Ethyl ether, cmpd with boron fluoride (BF3) (1:1); Trifluoroborane-1,1'-oxybis(ethane) (1:1); diethyl ether--boron trifluoride
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.