Phosphonic acid, methyl-, monoethyl ester
- Formula: C3H9O3P
- Molecular weight: 124.0755
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UFZOPKFMKMAWLU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1832-53-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphonic acid, methyl-, ethyl ester; Ethyl hydrogen methylphosphonate; Ethyl methylphosphonate; Monoethyl methylphosphonate; Methyl-phosphonic acid monoethyl ester; Methyl phosphonic acid, o-ethyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.