- Formula: C22H44O2
- Molecular weight: 340.5836
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ULBTUVJTXULMLP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 123-95-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Octadecanoic acid, butyl ester; Butyl octadecanoate; Stearic acid, butyl ester; n-Butyl octadecanoate; n-Butyl stearate; Apex 4; Emerest 2325; Groco 5810; Kessco BSC; Kesscoflex BS; Polycizer 332; RC Plasticizer B-17; Starfol BS-100; Tegester butyl stearate; Wickenol 122; Witcizer 200; Witcizer 201; BS; Uniflex bys; ADK STAB LS-8; Kemester 5510; Kessco BS; Oleo-Coll LP; Oleoyl sarcosine; Priolube 1451; Radia 7051; Uniflex BYS-tech; Unimate BYS; Witconol 2326; NSC 4820
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.