- Formula: C22H42O4
- Molecular weight: 370.5665
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SAOKZLXYCUGLFA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 103-23-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Hexanedioic acid, bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester; Bis(2-ethylhexyl) adipate; Bis(2-ethylhexyl)hexanedioate; Dioctyl adipate; Adipic acid, bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester; Adipol 2EH; Bisoflex DOA; DOA; Effomoll DOA; Flexol A 26; Kodaflex DOA; Monoplex DOA; Plastomoll DOA; Sicol 250; Truflex DOA; Vestinol OA; Wickenol 158; WITAMOL 320; Adipic acid di(2-ethylhexyl) ester; NCI-C54386; BEHA; Bis-(2-ethylhexyl)ester kyseliny adipove; DEHA; Ergoplast Addo; Flexol plasticizer 10-A; Flexol plasticizer A-26; Kemester 5652; Mollan S; PX-238; Reomol DOA; Rucoflex plasticizer doa; Staflex doa; Uniflex doa; Diethylhexyl adipate; Lankroflex DOA; Adimoll DO; Bis-(2-ethylhexyl)ester kyseliny adipove (czech); Good-rite GP-223; Jayflex DOA 2; Monsanto DOA; Palatinol DOA; Plasthall DOA; Polycizer DOA; Sansocizer DOA; Hexanedioic acid, 1,6-bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester; K 3220; Hatcol 2908; Crodamol DOA; ADO (lubricating oil); 39393-67-4; 63637-48-9; 70147-21-6
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.