Chlorflurenol, methyl ester
- Formula: C15H11ClO3
- Molecular weight: 274.699
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LINPVWIEWJTEEJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2536-31-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Chlorflurenol-methyl; Chlorflurecol methyl ester; Chloroflurenol methyl; 9H-Fluorene-9-carboxylic acid, 2-chloro-9-hydroxy-, methyl ester; Fluorene-9-carboxylic acid, 2-chloro-9-hydroxy-, methyl ester; Chlorfluorenolmethyl; Chloroflurenol methyl ester; CME 74050; EMD 7301; EMD 7301W; EMD-IT 3456; IT 3456; Maintain; Maintain A; Maintain CF 125; Methyl morphactin; Morphactin; Morphactin IT 3456; Morphactine IT 3456; TH 417-H; Chlorflurecol-methyl; 2-Chloro-9-hydroxy-9H-fluorene-9-carboxylic acid methyl ester; CF 125; chlorflurenol
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.