Information from the InChI
There are no matching entries in the database for this
IUPAC International Chemical Identifier. The following
information was obtained from the identifier.
- Formula: C10H15·C10H14·CH3·Ti
- Molecular weight: 332.346
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey:
- 2-d Mol File from the identifier
- Canonical atom numbers:
Note: stereochemistry is currently not indicated in the
Contents of the identifier
Identifier version: 1S
- Formula: C10H15.C10H14.CH3.Ti
- Connectivity: 2*1-6-7(2)9(4)10(5)8(6)3;;
- Hydrogen: 1-5H3;1H2,2-5H3;1H3;
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please