Formulas which begin with Pt
All formulas are in Hill order.
- Pt (platinum)
- Pt+ (Platinum ion (1+))
- Pt- (platinum anion)
- PtS (platinum monosulphide)
- PtSi (Platinum monosilicide)
- PtSn12- (Pt@Sn12 anion)
- PtTh (Platinum, compound with thorium(1:1))
- PtTi (Platinum, compound with titanium(1:1))
- PtY (Platinum, compound with yttrium(1:1))
- Pt2______ (6 species)
- Pt3______ (3 species)
- Pt4- (Pt4 anion)
- Pt5- (Pt5 anion)
- Pt39Re61 (platinum rhenium alloy (39-61))
- Pt53Re47 (platinum rhenium alloy (53-47))
- Pt73Re27 (platinum rhenium alloy (73-27))
- Pt83Re17 (platinum rhenium alloy (83-17))
- Pt84Re16 (platinum rhenium alloy (84-16))
- Pt90Rh10 (platinum rhodium alloy (90-10))
© 2011 by the U.S.
Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the United States of America.
All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please