Formulas which begin with C9H7Cl3O3
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C9H7Cl3O3 (Carbonic acid, 2,2,2-trichloroethyl phenyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O3 (Carbonic acid, 2-chloroethyl 3,4-dichlorophenyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O3 (Trichloroacetic acid, 4-methoxyphenyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O3 (Fenoprop)
- C9H7Cl3O3 (2,4,5-T Methyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O3 (Ethyl 2,4,5-trichlorophenyl carbonate)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please