Formulas which begin with C9H7Cl3O2
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C9H7Cl3O2 (2-Chloropropionic acid, 3,4-dichlorophenyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O2 (Benzoic acid, 2-chloro, 2,2-dichloroethyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O2 (Benzoic acid, 4-chloro, 2,2-dichloroethyl ester)
- C9H7Cl3O2 (2,2-Dichloroethyl 3-chlorobenzoate)
- C9H7Cl3O2 (Ethanol, 2,2,2-trichloro-, benzoate)
- C9H7Cl3O2 (Trichloroacetic acid, 3-methylphenyl ester)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please