Formulas which begin with C8H8Cl2O
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C8H8Cl2O (2,5-Dichloro-«alpha»-methylbenzyl alcohol)
- C8H8Cl2O (2,4-Dichloro-1-ethoxybenzene)
- C8H8Cl2O (2,4-dichloro-«alpha»-methylbenzyl alcohol)
- C8H8Cl2O (1-(2,6-Dichlorophenyl)ethanol)
- C8H8Cl2O (Benzenemethanol, 3,4-dichloro-«alpha»-methyl-)
- C8H8Cl2O (4-Dichloromethyl-4-methyl-2,5-cyclohexadien-1-one)
- C8H8Cl2O (2,5-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, methyl ether)
- C8H8Cl2O (2,4-Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, methyl ether)
- C8H8Cl2O (2,6-Dichlorobenzyl methyl ether)
- C8H8Cl2O (Benzenemethanol, 2,6-dichloro-«alpha»-methyl-)
- C8H8Cl2O2______ (7 species)
- C8H8Cl2O3______ (2 species)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please