Formulas which begin with C8H7ClO3
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C8H7ClO3 (4-Chloro-ortho-anisic acid)
- C8H7ClO3 (p-Chloromandelic acid)
- C8H7ClO3 (Benzeneacetic acid, 2-chloro-«alpha»-hydroxy-, («alpha»R)-)
- C8H7ClO3 (o-Chlorophenoxyacetic acid)
- C8H7ClO3 ((2-chlorophenyl)glycolic acid)
- C8H7ClO3 (5-Chlorovanillin)
- C8H7ClO3 (2-Furoic acid, 3-chloroprop-2-enyl ester)
- C8H7ClO3 (Acetic acid, (4-chlorophenoxy)-)
- C8H7ClO3 (3-Chloro-2,6-dihydroxy-4-methylbenzaldehyde)
- C8H7ClO3 (6-chlorovanillin)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please