Formulas which begin with C8H6Cl2O
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C8H6Cl2O (Ethanone, 1-(2,5-dichlorophenyl)-)
- C8H6Cl2O (Ethanone, 1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-)
- C8H6Cl2O (3-(chloromethyl)benzoyl chloride)
- C8H6Cl2O (2-Chloro-1-(4-chlorophenyl)ethanone)
- C8H6Cl2O (2,6-Dichloroacetophenone)
- C8H6Cl2O («alpha»,«alpha»-Dichloroacetophenone)
- C8H6Cl2O (4-(Chloromethyl)benzoyl chloride)
- C8H6Cl2O (Ethanone, 1-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-)
- C8H6Cl2O («alpha»-Chlorophenylacetyl chloride)
- C8H6Cl2O (p-Chlorophenylacetyl chloride)
- C8H6Cl2O2______ (23 species)
- C8H6Cl2O3______ (3 species)
- C8H6Cl2O4 (Benzoic acid, 2,5-dichloro-3-hydroxy-6-methoxy-)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please