Formulas which begin with C8H2Cl
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C8H2ClF5O2 (Chloroacetic acid, pentafluorophenyl ester)
- C8H2Cl2______ (8 species)
- C8H2Cl3______ (3 species)
- C8H2Cl4______ (4 species)
- C8H2Cl6O2 (2,4,5-Trichlorophenyl trichloroacetate)
- C8H2Cl8 (Alpha,alpha,alpha,alpha',alpha',alpha'-2,5-octachloro-p-xylene)
- C8H2Cl9N (2,4,6-Tris(trichloromethyl)pyridine)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please