Formulas which begin with C6H6O4
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C6H6O4 (3-Methylenecyclopropane-1,2-dicarboxylic acid)
- C6H6O4 (3,4-Dimethoxy-3-cyclobutene-1,2-dione)
- C6H6O4 (3(2H)-Furanone, 2-acetyl-4-hydroxy)
- C6H6O4 (3-Methylenecyclopropane-trans-1,2-dicarboxylic acid)
- C6H6O4 (2-Butynedioic acid, dimethyl ester)
- C6H6O4 (5-Hydroxy-2-(hydroxymethyl)-4H-pyran-4-one)
- C6H6O4 (trans,trans-Muconic acid)
- C6H6O4 (3,5-Dihydroxy-2-methyl-4H-pyran-4-one)
- C6H6O4 (4H-Pyran-4-one, 2,3-dihydro-3-hydroxy-6-formyl)
- C6H6O4S (p-Hydroxybenzenesulphonic acid)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please