Formulas which begin with C6H14
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C6H14 (Butane, 2,3-dimethyl-)
- C6H14 (n-Hexane)
- C6H14 (Butane, 2,2-dimethyl-)
- C6H14 (Pentane, 2-methyl-)
- C6H14 (Pentane, 3-methyl-)
- C6H14AlCl (Al(Cl)(Pr)2)
- C6H14B______ (4 species)
- C6H14Be______ (2 species)
- C6H14BrN (Cyclohexyl amine hydrobromide)
- C6H14Cd (Cadmium, dipropyl-)
- C6H14Cl______ (16 species)
- C6H14F______ (6 species)
- C6H14Ge (Germane, trimethyl-2-propenyl-)
- C6H14Hg______ (6 species)
- C6H14N______ (120 species)
- C6H14O______ (221 species)
- C6H14S______ (89 species)
- C6H14Se2 (Diselenide, bis(1-methylethyl)-)
- C6H14Si______ (5 species)
- C6H14Sn (Stannane, trimethyl-2-propenyl-)
- C6H14Te______ (2 species)
- C6H14Zn______ (2 species)
© 2011 by the U.S.
Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the United States of America.
All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please