Formulas which begin with C6H12O4
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C6H12O4 (Methyl 3,3-dimethoxypropionate)
- C6H12O4 (Butanoic acid, 2,3-dihydroxy-2-methyl, threo, methyl ester)
- C6H12O4 (Alpha-monopropionin)
- C6H12O4 ((S)-(-)-1,2,4-Butanetriol, 2-acetate)
- C6H12O4 («alpha»,«beta»-Methyl-2-deoxy-D-ribofuranoside)
- C6H12O4 (2-(2-Hydroxyethoxy)ethyl acetate)
- C6H12O4 (Butanoic acid, 2,3-dihydroxy-2-methyl, erythro, methyl ester)
- C6H12O4 (Propionic acid dimer)
- C6H12O4 (Diethylene glycol monoacetate)
- C6H12O4 (3-(Methoxymethoxy)butanoic acid)
- C6H12O4 (1,2,4,5-Tetroxane, 3,3,6,6-tetramethyl-)
- C6H12O4 ((S)-(-)-1,2,4-Butanetriol, 4-acetate)
- C6H12O4S2 (1,1-Bis(ethylsulfonyl) ethylene)
- C6H12O4Si______ (2 species)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please