Formulas which begin with C4H4Cl4O2
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C4H4Cl4O2 (Methyl-2,3,3,3-tetrachloropropanoate)
- C4H4Cl4O2 (Chloroacetic acid, 2,2,2-trichloroethyl ester)
- C4H4Cl4O2 (1-chloroethyl trichloroacetate)
- C4H4Cl4O2 (2-chloroethyl trichloroacetate)
- C4H4Cl4O2 (Propanoic acid, 2,2,3,3-tetrachloro-, methyl ester)
- C4H4Cl4O2S (3,3,4,4-tetrachlorotetrahydrothiophene 1,1-dioxide)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please