Formulas which begin with C3H4Cl2O2
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C3H4Cl2O2 (Carbonochloridic acid, 2-chloroethyl ester)
- C3H4Cl2O2 (Propanoic acid, 2,2-dichloro-)
- C3H4Cl2O2 (Propanoic acid, 2,3-dichloro-)
- C3H4Cl2O2 (Chloromethyl chloroacetate)
- C3H4Cl2O2 (Acetic acid, dichloro-, methyl ester)
- C3H4Cl2O2 («alpha»-Chloroethyl chloroformate)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please