Formulas which begin with C21H22N2O
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C21H22N2O (Azatadine M (nor), acetylated)
- C21H22N2O2 (Strychnine)
- C21H22N2O3 (2-Acetyl-1,2,3,4,9,13b-hexahydro-2,4a-diaza-tribenzo[a,c,E]cyclohepten-7-ol, acetate (ester))
- C21H22N2O4 (Kebuzone, hydroxy, bis-methylated)
- C21H22N2O6 (3,4-Di-p-nitro-benzoyl-heptane)
- C21H22N2O8______ (5 species)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please