Formulas which begin with C20H38O3
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C20H38O3 (9-Octadecenoic acid (Z)-, 2-hydroxyethyl ester)
- C20H38O3 (ethyl (R)-12-hydroxyoleate)
- C20H38O3 (Carbonic acid, (1R)-(-)-menthyl nonyl ester)
- C20H38O3 (Carbonic acid, but-3-en-1-yl pentadecyl ester)
- C20H38O3 (Cyclohexanecarboxylic acid, 4-methoxy-, dodecyl ester)
- C20H38O3 (Decanoic anhydride)
- C20H38O3 (Carbonic acid, hexadecyl prop-1-en-2-yl ester)
- C20H38O3Si2 (3-Hydroxy-4-methoxybenzyl alcohol, bis(tert-butyldimethylsilyl) ether)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please