Formulas which begin with C15H12Cl2O2
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C15H12Cl2O2 (3',4'-Dichloro-4,5-dimethyl-2-hydroxy benzophenone)
- C15H12Cl2O2 (3,4-Dichlorobenzoic acid, 3,4-dimethylphenyl ester)
- C15H12Cl2O2 (2,4-Dichlorobenzoic acid, 2,4-dimethyl phenyl ester)
- C15H12Cl2O2 (4-Ethylbenzoic acid, 3,4-dichlorophenyl ester)
- C15H12Cl2O2 (3-Phenylpropionic acid, 3,4-dichlorophenyl ester)
- C15H12Cl2O2 (DDA Methyl ester)
- C15H12Cl2O2 (3',4'-Dichloro-5-ethyl-2-hydroxybenzophenone)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please