Formulas which begin with C13H8Cl2O2
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C13H8Cl2O2 (m-(3,4-Dichlorophenoxy)benzaldehyde)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (Benzophenone, 3,5-dichloro-2-hydroxy-)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (Benzoic acid, 3,4-dichlorophenyl ester)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (7-methyl-2,3-dichlorodibenzodioxin)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (3-Chlorobenzoic acid, 4-chlorophenyl ester)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (2-Chlorobenzoic acid, 4-chlorophenyl ester)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (4-Chlorobenzoic acid, 4-chlorophenyl ester)
- C13H8Cl2O2 (3,5-dichloro-4-hydroxybenzophenone)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please