Formulas which begin with C13H17ClO3
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C13H17ClO3 (2-Butoxyethyl 2-chlorobenzoate)
- C13H17ClO3 (Acetic acid, (4-chlorophenoxy)-, pentyl ester)
- C13H17ClO3 (2-Chlorobenzoic acid, 4-methoxy-2-methylbutyl ester)
- C13H17ClO3 (4-Chlorobenzoic acid, 4-methoxy-2-methylbutyl ester)
- C13H17ClO3 (4-(4-Chloro-2-methylphenoxy)butyric acid, ethyl ester)
- C13H17ClO3 (6-Chlorohexanoic acid, 4-methoxyphenyl ester)
- C13H17ClO3 (2-Butoxyethyl 4-chlorobenzoate)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please