Formulas which begin with C12H14O5
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C12H14O5 (2,3,4-Trimethoxycinnamic acid)
- C12H14O5 ((1«alpha»,2«alpha»,4«alpha»,7«alpha»)5-Methyl-3-oxatricyclo[22.214.171.124(2,4)]oct-5-ene-6,7-dicarboxylic acid dimethyl ester)
- C12H14O5 (2-Methoxyethyl methyl phthalate)
- C12H14O5 (2-((2-Ethoxyethoxy)carbonyl)benzoic acid)
- C12H14O5 (3-Hydroxy-4-methoxybenzyl alcohol, di(acetate))
- C12H14O5 (methyl everninate, acetylated)
- C12H14O5 (Glyceryl p-coumarate)
- C12H14O5 (Isopropyl 3-formyl-2,4-dihydroxy-6-methylbenzoate)
- C12H14O5 (Methyl 4-hydroxy-3,5-dimethoxycinnamate (methyl sinapate))
- C12H14O5 (4H-Oxocin-5,6-dicarboxylic acid, 7-methyl-, dimethyl ester, (Z,Z,E)-)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please