Formulas which begin with C12H12O3
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C12H12O3 (4-Methyl-7-ethoxycoumarin)
- C12H12O3 (m-anisic acid, but-3-yn-2-yl ester)
- C12H12O3 (Naphth[2,3-b]oxiren-2(1aH)-one, 7,7a-dihydro-7-hydroxy-1a,7-dimethyl-)
- C12H12O3S- (MeSOMe..1,4-naphthoquinone radical anion)
- C12H12O3W (Tungsten, tricarbonyl[(1,2,3,4,5,6-«eta»)-1,3,5-trimethylbenzene]-)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please