Formulas which begin with C11H11ClO3
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C11H11ClO3 (4-Allyloxy-3-chlorophenylacetic acid)
- C11H11ClO3 (Dimethylmalonic acid, monochloride, phenyl ester)
- C11H11ClO3 (o-anisic acid, 3-chloroprop-2-enyl ester)
- C11H11ClO3 (p-Anisic acid, 3-chloroprop-2-enyl ester)
- C11H11ClO3 (3-Oxobutan-2-yl 3-chlorobenzoate)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please