Formulas which begin with C10H6F
All formulas are in Hill order.
- C10H6F2O3 (Carbonic acid, propargyl 3,5-difluophenyl ester)
- C10H6F3______ (2 species)
- C10H6F4N2O2 (C10H6F4N2O2)
- C10H6F5______ (7 species)
- C10H6F6______ (8 species)
- C10H6F8O3 (2-Furoic acid, 2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5-octafluoropentyl ester)
- C10H6F9N (4-(Nonafluoro-tert-butyl) aniline)
- C10H6F10O4 (2-Butene-1,4-diol, bis(pentafluoropropionate))
- C10H6F11NO4S (L-Cysteine, N,S-di(trifluoroacetyl)-, 2,2,3,3,3-pentafluoropropyl ester)
© 2016 by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the
United States of America. All rights reserved.
Copyright for NIST Standard Reference Data is governed by
Standard Reference Data Act.
If you have comments or questions about this site, please